At Netica, d.o.o. we are aware of the importance of protecting personal data and therefore, we handle it responsibly and carefully and in accordance with the relevant local legislation on the protection of personal data and the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC) (hereinafter: GDPR).
In accordance with the relevant local legislation, General Data Protection Regulation and other regulations, Netica also acts as a data processor and therefore processes personal data on the basis of data processing agreements.
INFORMATION ABOUT THE COMPANY – THE CONTROLLER OF THE PERSONAL DATA
The data controller is the Company:
Netica d.o.o. (hereinafter: Netica)
4220 Škofja Loka, Slovenija
“Personal data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual; an identifiable individual is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or by reference to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that individual;
‘Processing’ means any operation or set of operations which is performed upon personal data or sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction;
‘Controller’ means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing; where the purposes and means of the processing are determined by Union law or by the law of a Member State, the controller or the specific criteria for his designation may be determined by Union law or by the law of a Member State;
“Processor” means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which processes personal data on behalf of the controller; the Processor is Microsoft Corporation, 1 Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA (Microsoft), which provides Netica d.o.o. with sales, marketing and user tools for its marketing purposes.
All terms used herein shall have the same meaning as set forth in the GDPR.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Netica also processes your personal data with your permission/consent, by communicating it to us via a completed form or in another way. In the latter case, Netica may collect the following personal data:
- email address,
- telephone number (exception),
- job title,
Netica needs this information to understand your needs better and provide answers to questions and/or comments received. If you provide us with consent, Netica may occasionally send promotional emails about new products and special offers or other information that may interest you to the email address you have provided. If you no longer wish to receive such information, you can unsubscribe at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
Netica respects your rights under the GDPR and other relevant data protection legislation:
- Right of access: You have the right to know what personal data Netica holds about you.
- Right to data portability: upon your request, Netica will provide you with a copy of your personal data free of charge in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- Right to rectification: If your personal data is incorrect or incomplete, you can ask Netica to update it (correction of inaccurate personal data).
- Right to restriction of processing: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data by Netica.
- Right to object: You have the right to withdraw your consent (if consent is the legal basis for the processing of your personal data) at any time, without cost and without giving any reason. Please send an email to: email@example.com.
- Right to erasure/deletion: You may also request us to delete your personal data.
Your personal data is processed, secured and stored on Microsoft Servers (https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/trust-center/privacy/data-location).
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Netica implements appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a high level of protection of personal data (some of the measures implemented by Netica are: the use of firewalls and data encryption, physical access control – securing IT premises and equipment, and control of information access authorizations through a password system to authorize and identify users).
RETENTION PERIOD FOR PERSONAL DATA
Netica will retain your personal data for as long as necessary to provide the Services, but no longer than three years after the last business communication.
In the event that you withdraw your consent to receive marketing materials or unsubscribe from receiving company newsletters, Netica will delete your personal data from its databases immediately, but no later than within one month.
The retention period of the data obtained through cookies is defined below.
- cookie-banner-seen (website, to store cookie banner settings, 1 week)
- _ga(This cookie is a Google Analytics persistent cookie which is used to distinguish unique users; 1 year)
- _gid (This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information of how visitors use a website and helps in creating an analytics report of how the website is doing. The data collected including the number visitors, the source where they have come from, and the pages visited in an anonymous form; 1 day)
- _gcl_au (Cookie is placed by Google Adsense. The functionality is to store and track conversions.)